Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ipod cover design

It is a feminine, bold ipod cover design, to be placed onto your ipod almost like a sticker to give it a more personal, fun feel. I found this design on a website called uniqueskins.com, which consists of all types of designs from, serious or classic to energetic and fresh. This design is very busy and loud, but has a young trendy, fun feel to it. This particular design doesn't consist any typography it is only a graphic image to reflect to style of the owner. I really like this design as it is feminine without being to pretty but still achieves that feel to a degree by using different shades and tones of pink. I was instantly attracted to this particular artwork as it is something I would buy if I was to see it as it has a feminine feel to it but still has well constructed and well balanced graphics. I really like this design :)

3 comments:

  1. great blog, nice use of the words from the wheel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design on the cover, it says feminine with its great use of pink within the design. The design overall attracts the eye with its "exploding" like design as well as the colour contrast with the white background.

    ReplyDelete